2. Abuja: Gwagwalada #130,000 and Gwarinpa #200,000 (payment on instalment allowed)
3. Lagos State: Ikeja #160,000 (No accommodation. Payment on instalment allowed)
4. Oyo State: Ibadan #138,000 (payment on instalment allowed)
5. Rivers state: Port Harcourt (Peter Odili Road and woji) #155,000 (payment on instalment allowed)
6. Abia state (Aba) #190,000. (payment on instalment allowed)
7. Akwa Ibom State. #130,000 (payment on instalment allowed)
8. Enugu. #138,000 (payment on instalment allowed)
Breakdown of IJMB Fees payment on instalments
IJMB fees: for students who do not have the complete fee, A minimum payment of 50,000 should be made on resumption.
*Hostel fee: N25,000. (for hostel fee, a minimum of 15,000 should be paid on resumption)
*Acceptance fee: 15,000.
The least payment propective students can resume with is N80,000 before balancing up later.
It includes N50,000 for school fee, #15,000 for hostel and the N15,000.00 for acceptance.
Prospective students should note that we register students in batches. Students registered between November and middle of January are under batch A.
1. Acceptance fee payments should be made to our acceptance fee account on request of the students. Kindly call us on 08148501101 or 07019103120 to request for our account number.
2. Installment payment of at least 60% is available on request provided the remaining 40% payment is made before the fifth month after resumption.
3. Clearance and resumption for all batch A registered students comes up within three weeks of resumption. Please note that students who fail to do their clearance within the stipulated period will pay a late registration penalty fee of N15,000.00 (Fifteen Thousand Naira Only) .